Verifiable ID Badge
Ensure safety while providing convenience.
Your clients don’t always know if a person identifying as a representative of your organization is, in fact, your employee. What happens when someone pretending to be your employee enters your client’s home? Protect your clients by having your employees present a Verifiable ID Badge.
Here’s how it works:
- Upon completion of a background check, your employee is given an ID badge.
- Our ID badges contain the employee’s name, photo, and a unique Sterling Backcheck serial number.
- From any internet connection, your clients can instantly verify that a badge is real and valid.
Build trust with your clients:
- Reassure them of their safety by sharing about your investment in background checks on your website.
- Ask us for an online profile that highlights your commitment to know who you’re hiring.
- If you would like to test the system, we invite you to verify our sample applicant’s information by entering the information from the badge below. (Note: please allow pop-ups in your web browser).
ResourcesSee All Resources
Beyond the Criminal Records Check – Defining the background screening program
Our team recently offered their expertise on the subject and recommendations for the organizations on putting together a proper background screening program. The webinar is now on demand.
Sport & Non-Profit: Real-World Benefits of Background Screening Technology for Teams of All Types & Sizes
Background Checks: Re-Screening Considerations for Employers
Sterling Backcheck, a Background and Identity Services Leader in Canada, Joins the Digital Identification and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC)
Get Started with Verifiable ID Badges
Build trust with your clients by having your employees present verifiable ID badges. Drive your company forward with safety. Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here